- Saudi Arabia announces ban on Tablighi Jamaat
- Saudi administration called Tablighi Jamaat the gate of terrorism
- People from mosques will be announced not to join this organization
Saudi Arabia has banned Tablighi Jamaat, the largest organization of Sunni Muslims. The Saudi government has called it one of the gateways to terrorism and a threat to society. This ban by Saudi Arabia, which claims to be the leader of Muslims in the world, is likely to have a deep impact on the Tablighi Jamaat. At the beginning of the Corona epidemic in India, there was a huge uproar in Delhi regarding the procession of Tablighi Jamaat.
Announced from mosques and warned people not to join
The Saudi Ministry of Islamic Affairs instructed mosques to warn people against joining them in Takreer after Friday Friday prayers. The country’s Islamic Affairs Minister announced the ban on social media, describing the Sunni Islamist organization as one of the gates of terrorism. He said that Tablighi Jamaat is a threat to the society.
Maulvi will discuss with people after Friday prayers
In a series of tweets, the ministry said that His Excellency the Minister of Islamic Affairs, Dr. Abdullatif Al-Alsheikh, directed mosques and clerics to warn people not to join the Tablighi Jamaat during Friday’s debate. This will also be effective for those mosques where Friday prayers are held temporarily.
Saudi’s Ministry of Religious Affairs said that these topics should be included in the debate given after the Friday prayer.
- The danger of people wandering from this group and being brain washed, it is one of the entry gates of terrorism. Even if he claims something else.
- Mention their most important mistakes.
- Tell people that this organization is a danger to the society.
- Also state that it is illegal in Saudi Arabia to have links with all partisan groups including Tablighis.
What is Tablighi Jamaat?
Tablighi Jamaat was started around 100 years ago by Deobandi Islamic scholar Maulana Mohammad Ilyas Kandhalvi as a religious reform movement. The work of Tablighi Jamaat is to give religious sermons especially to the followers of Islam. Completely non-political, the purpose of this Jamaat is to say the five basic principles of Islam: Kalma, Namaz, Ilm-o-Zikr (Knowledge), Ikram-e-Muslim (Respect for Muslims), Ikhlas-N as told by Prophet Muhammad. – Niyat (having the right of intention) and Tafrig-e-Waqt (taking time out for feasting and Tabligh) have to be preached. Known as an influential spiritual movement across the world, the work of the Jamaat has now become a victim of factionalism from Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Saudi Arabia bans Tablighi Jamaat